19 June 2015

Feature & Follow #14: Show off your tattoo!



Morning my dear friends,


It's time to have a new feature and follow blog post, which is a weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee's View.


What is Feature and Follow Friday?
 
In simple words- to gain more followers either via GFC or Bloglovin'. So the very idea of having this feature and follow meme is to collect more new bloggers on the block and to make new blogger friends as well as followers. It is a great idea which was started out by Alison and  Rachel. Three Cheers for those two masterminds!






So How does it Works?
  • Follow the Featured Bloggers on their blogs
  • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
  • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
  • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  • If someone comments and says they are following you, please return the courtesy by following them back. Spread the Love...and the followers
 
This Week's Question:
If you were to get a tattoo, what would it say or what would the graphic be? Or if you have a tattoo, share a picture and its meaning. - Suggested by Second Run Reviews




Well, when it comes to tattoos, I'm not a big fan of it, still, if I get a good deal on a tattoo, then I'd love to go for Tris' flying birds tattoo on her collar bone, yes, it's bit cheesy and girly, still I feel
I've never seen anything this cooler which brings out an womanly charm. Moreover, it's sexy and have the ability to depict the strong set of the collar bones, if it happens not be covered by layers of fat and flab. Also, I believe the tattoo can show that you're a free and independent and brave woman who can take on anything in this world without a blink or worry.











So which is your favorite tattoo? Share with me in the comments below.


This is a Blog Hop!










6.









You are next... Click here to enter

This list will close in 6 days, 0 hrs, 34 min (6/24/2015 11:59 PM North America - Central Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...




19 comments:

  1. That's the same tattoo I posted about on my FF. I want my mom and sisters birthday by the wings because it would be for them.

    Old Follower Tina, The Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not big on tattoos either. I totally forgot about Tris'. Great response! Old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice for a tattoo! :)

    Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely love Tris' tattoos! Thanks for stopping by our blog
    new GFC follower

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that tattoo looks great. Not a big fan of the very large tattoos, but this one looks cute and small.

    My Follow Friday post.

    Followed through GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tris's tattoo is really pretty. I like it because of how simple and elegant it is. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that tattoo! But I'm partial to bird tattoos, anyway.
    Followed on Bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your tattoo. I never read Divergent, but I watched the movie because of Theo James.
    http://pagesofwonderland.blogspot.com/2015/06/feature-follow.html
    Follow via GFC, sorry I didn't follow you back earlier! Did I follow you back? Bad memory sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like Tris' tattoo also. But I especially love tattoos on men. I'm a huge fan of the sleeve tattoo. Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a nice choice for a tattoo! Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just adore the look of Tris' tattoo! Lovely choice. :)

    Old follower!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that tattoo too. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think this is a great tattoo. It's minimalist but still feminine and I love tattoos based on fandoms. I'd like a wrist tattoo of either something pertaining to Lord of the Rings or The X-Files.

    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a popular tattoo idea! I like it, but I wouldn't get it on my chest like that. I'm always worried about how hard a tattoo is to cover up. Thanks for stopping by. I'm now following you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tattoo's aren't for me but I do like Tris's tattoo as well.
    Old bloglovin follower.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also The Tattoo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very informative Blog i am Your regular visitor and blogger my self here is a link to my blog. Hope you like reading it.
    How to Earn Money from Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback!