2 May 2015

Award Time: Liebster Award



Good morning every one,
Hope you guys are having a great Saturday! Well there's a good news, my blog has been nominated for a Liebster award. So today, I'm gonna share all about this nomination like who nominated me and what the rules of being nominated and what I need to do for that and next whom I'm going to nominate for it.



Thanks to Aeriko from TheReadingArmChair blog for nominating for this award. So guys, don't forget to check out her blog.

So what is Liebster Award?
It is nothing but a chain award that was created by bloggers in the blogosphere and it is a tradition to make new friends in the blogging community.


What are the rules of the Liebster Award?


  • Thank the person who nominated you (it's a common courtesy)
  • Display the award on your blog, either in a post or display it with a widget/gadget
  • Answer 11 questions about yourself, provided by the person who nominated you
  • Provide 11 random facts about yourself
  • Nominate 5 - 11 other blog
  • Create a new list of 11 questions
  • List the rules on your blog
  • Inform the people/blogs you nominated


11 Random Facts About Me:


  1. I'm still a big fat fan of The Vampire Diaries TV series and even after the news that Nina Dobrev (Elena Gilbert) is saying goodbye to the series after this season, I'm still pretty much addicted to it. No, first, I thought, I was infatuated with Ian Somerhalder, but no, actually, I can't grow out of this series. Moreover, I started watching it when I was in college, so yes, this series, kinda make me feel all nostalgic about it! 
  2. Fifty Shades of Grey is probably my favorite movie till date, no I'm comparing the movie with the book, but in general, I loved the movie and have probably watched it like 3 times already. (Psst..one of my guilty pleasures!)
  3. I love to quote from the book The Great Gatsby like all the freaking time, since it's my all-time favorite book.
  4. I can't cook still! I mean I should be ashamed of myself, I'm almost 24 years old and I'm yet to learn one basic thing(necessity) in my life. 
  5. I love doing taking photographs, random moments, randoms stuffs etc, but I don't brag about it like other people.
  6. My dream job would be working in a top-shot publishing house as a publicist. And I secretly wish that my dream comes true one day.
  7.  I have cavity, so I can never ever probably gorge on chocolates or candies or anything which is way too sweet. So don't ever gift me chocolates...
  8. I love my city-Kolkata, yeah I know that's a shocker, because most of the time, I say bad things about this city, but I somehow love this broken, dilapidated and stupid old city of joy, as they call it! And that's the reason that I'm never leaving it.
  9. I'm completely and insanely addicted to Instagram, please do check it out guys, and follow me @adi_bibliophile91. 
  10. I don't love reading Young Adult genre books, to be honest and have always found myself preferring the literary fiction genre more, I mean yeah YA books are damn cool, moreover, I get to read a lot of YA because of my blog, yet still, I'm more of a literary/historical fiction genre person.
  11. I believe in magic and miracles, yeah it's too childish, but I do, and I really don't know why, but I don't like fantasy at all.

Questions from The Reading Arm Chair:

  • In what age did you start reading?
Me: Well, I don't remember the exact age, when I first had my first book of Aesop's Fables book and all those glittery Disney books from Snow White to Cinderella, but I believe I was very, very young, may be when I first learned how to read.

  • With which fictional character would you hang out  
Me: A Potterhead would always say, Harry Potter, but now that I'm bit older, I think it would be Lisbeth Salander from the book, The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo. Why? Because I never met such a kick-ass and intelligent literary character ever in my life.

  •  Which is your most anticipated movie in 2015?
Me: It will be Papertowns.


  • What is your guilty pleasure?
Me: Pinterest and watching Fifty Shades of Grey
  • What is your favorite song?
Me: Seasons in the Sun from the band, Westlife


  • Do you prefer scones, cookies or biscuits?
Me: Neither


  • Where would you rather live? Both fictional and real places and why?
Me: Fictional and real- New York City, but hang on, I want to live in the 80s NYC. Why? Because, I want to relive that era, and I believe since this tiny little island is home to all kinds/races of peoples belonging from various cultures and societies and where people found there will to express themselves better in that era, I would rather live there, moreover, 80s fashion was way cooler than what we have now.

  • Do you play any sports? Which one?
Me: I don't play any sports!

  • Pop corn or Nachos in the cinema?
Me: Pop corn it is!

  • Who is your all time favorite villain?
Me: Lord Voldemort

  • If you could have only one book, which one will it be?
Me: That's easy! The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald


My Nominations:


My Questions for the nominees:

  1. What is the name of the YA book that you read for the first time? Think while you answer, it might not be Harry Potter.
  2. Do your have a bookshelf? How do you organize it?
  3. Do you prefer paperbacks or e-books?
  4. Which is your dream destination?
  5. Who is your least favorite author? And what message would like to convey to him/her?
  6. Tell us about your fantasy.
  7. When did you started blogging?
  8. Which is all all time favorite TV series?
  9. Are you a gadget freak? What's your latest buy?
  10. Which is the dish that can you cook the best among the people around you ?
  11. Which memory do you want to hold onto till the very last page of your life's chapter? 

So that's all for today,
Till the, happy reading! 

4 comments:

  1. Great answers!

    I myself am an Instagram addict and I've just followed you :)

    I totally agree with you about YA genre. I mean I've read a lot of YA books and I've enjoyed them, but generally I prefer literary/historical fiction and fantasy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I followed you back! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the nomination, Aditi Saha!
    To be honest, I didn't think anyone was reading my blog anymore, haha. :)

    Best,
    J.B. Kantt <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback!